Thursday, July 17, 2014

Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Preview & Air Date


It hasn't been an easy break, but we are finally getting a glimpse into Season 11 of ABC's most loved Grey's Anatomy. 



Creator Shonda Rhimes comments “...all I keep saying is, ‘The show is just about Meredith Grey!” This leads me to believe that regardless of her person or husband making distant choices, Mer is in Seattle to stay! Of course, where would the show be without a Grey on screen. 


As I had hoped, there shouldn't be much of a time hop between the season finale and September's premiere. We have babies to look forward to, people! Between Calzona's struggles, Japril's offspring and Webber's returned love child... I cannot wait for this season to unfold. Mark your calender with me and tune in on September 25th for season 11! 


To read more on Matt Richenthal's post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment