Friday, May 2, 2014

Burke Is Back

Welcome back to my weekly television breakdown. I have not thought of a snazzy name for this just yet, but we'll figure something out. If you're new, welcome and be aware of spoilers.


This week on Grey's Anatomy, we are welcoming as well. Burke is indeed back in the sense of the show. While he is not present at GSM, Cristina's runner up finale is spent with the fleeing doctor. 

When I first learned Burke was making another appearance, I assumed he would have some doing with Cristina's departure. In a way, he does... but like any episode, you should figure out your assumption and expect the opposite. Very confusing, I know. 

Stepping off of the main focus, I feel this episode shifted an idea of April possibly giving the baby up to Arizona & Callie. I'm not sure how that will play out, but I'm never right anyway. All I'm sure of is my need for tissues. 

Next up, time for some Free Agents. My friends, the moment we've been waiting for. The shit has begun to stir and people are beginning to understand that it is a free for all game. 

I honestly feel like this episode went by so fast. All I seem to remember is the fact that Laurel giggles during sex and something about plastic balls. 

At the end of the day, Aneesa ended up ineffectively being back stabbed & once again, Cara Maria survived an elimination. 

I'm thinking of beginning a Foodie Friday (which will be posted on Saturdays) containing the above format for Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares & House of Food. Let me know what you think of that idea and either of the episodes I talked about this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment