Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hostages, Assault & Battery, Oh My!

Going into this episode of Grey's Anatomy was 
 bittersweet. I'm not even sure if I will be able to watch next week live. Cristina is such a joy to watch and without her, I'm not sure what we will do.

I felt a sense of distraction in this episode. Almost as if the writers wanted to keep our thoughts off of Cristina's Farewell, and keep an eye on the residents to see who was getting the axe.  I'd honestly have a tough time with anyone leaving, but all good things must come to an end. I am; however, unsure about how I feel towards Amy becoming a regular role. I love that family members come and go, but if they do permanently add the Shepard sister back on, I hope they ease into it. 

There were many revealing and spoiler friendly occurrences this week that I just want to keep from ruining. I believe next week is the season finale and I hope we get each scenario answered... to a point. 

Up next, we have the game where friends can become rivals in the drop of a hat. Television is such a cop out for greedy reality stars... 

This week, just about everyone underestimated the challenge and Preston. Both brought more to the table than the house could imagine, yet failed at the same time. 

In the end, two of the MVPs were thrown into elimination & {Spoiler Alert} very quickly ended any confusion of who was boss. Maybe next time, Issac. Who knew challenging an old banana would be so hard? 

Oh yeah, and Cara Maria wasn't sent to elimination. I sense she missed it...

Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this weeks episodes, and stay tuned for next week! 

P.s. Bring tissues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment